Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Post Graduate Program
Yahweh Yoga Licensed Private Post Secondary Education and Yoga Alliance Accredited
500-Hour YYT/RYT Post Graduate Program Information
Pre-requisites for 500-Hour Post Graduate Program are:
- Completion of any RYT-200 Program in the United States
- Completion of Yahweh Yoga's Online Program; 70-hours prerequisite from Yahweh Yoga's Online Course. This is not included in Post Graduate Program Curriculum or Tuition (exception: If you are a graduate of any Yahweh Yoga YYT-RYT program, there is no additional tuition for Online Program through 2013. If you have not already completed the Online Program, it must be completed separately in order to be eligible for Yahweh Yoga's YYT-500/RYT-500 Post Graduate Program) - $900
Become a distinguished Yahweh Yoga Teacher (YYT-500) and Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500) among your students, peers and industry leaders.
This program is for those who want to deepen their level of learning and confidence by focusing on individual areas of interest.
Post Graduate students are able to concentrate on various areas of interest and enhance their superior skills to better assist their students.
Post Graduate students attain the highest YYT/RYT credentials available: YYT-500/RYT-500.
Teachers achieving these designations are instantly recognized by students, peers and yoga industry leaders for excellence in advanced training and teaching skills.
As a result of graduating from the Post Graduate Program training you can expect to:
- Enrich your personal relationship with God.
- Learn in a non-competitive, encouraging educational environment full of Christ's love and meaningful fellowship. All ages and fitness levels are welcome.
- Gain knowledge, tools, expertise, and experience as a professional yoga instructor who encourages others to practice safe yoga.
- Increase your confidence, because you'll earn credentials as both a Yahweh Yoga Teacher (YYT-500) and a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500), giving you an edge for future employment opportunities.
- Discover authentically healthy lifestyle principles and ways to apply new habits - based on these principles - to your life.
- Enjoy eating and learning about delicious and nutritious organic food.
- Graduate from a licensed and registered school in compliance with the law in more than 40 states and registered with Yoga Alliance
- Earn professional credentials recognized worldwide
- Learn how help others with chronic diseases and conditions such as:
Yoga for PTSD
Yoga for Cancer
Yoga for Heart Disease
Yoga for Stress
Yoga for Pregnancy
Yoga for Children
Yoga for Seniors
And much more!
- 300-Hours Advanced Training: 9-Days (147- Hands On Hours) in Arizona. 42 of the 147 hours will be with Primary ERYTs. Other ERYT experts will also facilitate the training.
- 111-Elective Non-Contact Hours including in-depth research and thesis on a subject about which the student is passionate. The thesis will then be shared with teachers and classmates so that everyone benefits from each student's research.
Typically, a double spaced typed page is 250 words; student's thesis should be about 1250 words.
Each Student's thesis will be selected from a range of fascinating elective options and advanced studies of:
- Pre & Post Natal
- Yoga Therapy
- Yoga and Healing
- Essential Oils
- Kids yoga
- Yoga and Nutrition
- Yoga and Fibromyalgia
- Yoga with Seniors
- Types of Yoga
- Industry Leaders
- Yoga and Fatigue
- The Business of Yoga
- Yoga and Specific Illnesses
- Any other subject approved by Yahweh Yoga
9-Day Retreat Advanced Curriculum Overview
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Teaching Methodology
- Chair yoga
- Yoga Therapy
- Bible Study
- Kids Yoga
- Prenatal Yoga
- Yoga for Back Care
- Focal Points
- General principles of Seated and Standing Twists and Binds
- Arm Balances and Inversions
- Adjusting- Types of Touch
- Wall Work
November Retreat 1-9th, 2013 (Limit 25 Post Graduate Students)
Program Start Date: YYT-500/RYT-500 begins upon enrollment. You may begin research and study for your thesis immediately. Pre-requisites (YYT-200/RYT-200 and Yahweh Yoga's Online Program) may be completed prior to or after November 1st Retreat Start Date. If you complete your Online Program pre-requisite after November 1st, your credentials will not become effective until the completion of the online pre-requisite.
Tuition - $3,200 ($2,800 for Yahweh Yoga Graduates through 2013)
Tuition for the YYT-500/RYT-500 Post Graduate Program is $3,200, which includes 147-Hours hands-on in-person instruction and interaction on the topics described above, teaching materials and all organic plant based meals (2 per day - breakfast and lunch) during your 9-Day Retreat.
Tuition does not include travel or accommodations (accommodations average $45 per day, please read our FAQ page for more information)
Tuition payment plans are available through Yahweh Yoga. Our standard payment plan is 1/3 down at the time of enrollment; 1/3 in the middle of your chosen program and 1/3 prior to graduation of the program you have selected. You can also pay all at once or in 2 payments; 1st payment on/before start date and second payment at halfway point.
Student loans for the tuition, travel and accommodations costs are available. For student loans please contact:
Mountain America Credit Union: Alison Watson, Branch Manager
Phone: (602) 266.6120
The way Student Loans work is that you pay interest only (approximately $30/35 per month) until six-months after graduation at which time you will begin paying principal at approximately $100 per month. In almost every state this is tax deductible.
Yahweh Yoga is MYCAA Eligible. Spouses of any branch of the Armed Forces (except Coast Guard) who are on active duty can qualify for up to $4,000 to attend any Yahweh Yoga Teacher Trainings. For those who wish to qualify, please check with MyCAA for eligible pay grades.
To obtain registration information, as well as to register, please contact us today! Ask for your enrollment agreement and course catalog.
Refunds are regulated by the State of Arizona Private Post Secondary Education division and stated in our catalog, which you will receive upon enrollment. If we may further assist you please contact us email@example.com or call 480.961.5429.
Yahweh Yoga has a special arrangement with a vacation rental home agency. The average price per night for these lovely homes is $45. The entire 15-night stay is approximately $750 (includes cleaning deposit) The vacation home rentals are in charming neighborhoods, have 3 or 4 bedroom/2 baths with swimming pool and are completely furnished down to the forks and knives. Each student in the luxury homes has a private bedroom.
Car rentals average $60 per person for the entire 15-day stay since most students, in groups of 3-5, rent one car together.
Yahweh Yoga's Studio and Teacher Training Academy is located about 20 minutes outside Phoenix. For most students a shuttle brings them directly to the vacation home. Then you share the auto rental with your housemates. YY Post Graduates take the shuttle back to the airport. So, your traveling journey will be relatively simple.
Take the intentional action step to make your Christian Yoga dream become a reality and REGISTER NOW!