Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Open to HIS Grace
Step By Step
- Stand with feet hips distance apart, second toes should be parallel and four corners of the feet pressed into the earth.
- Lift and spread the toes and release one at a time.
- Gently rock side to side and back and forth until weight is balanced evenly on both feet. Legs should be firmly rooted into the earth.
- Tornado the legs… Shins in thighs Out… thighs tighten as knee caps lift up the thigh.
- Tuck tailbone and lift pubis toward the naval.
- Sides go long and allow spine to rise up.
- Lift your arms over the head and your heart lifts. Left your heart as an offering to our Lord. Creating a slight backbend.
- Open your arms a bit wider than your shoulders.
- fingers spread.
- Drop head back just slightly. Make sure you can still swallow or your head is back too far.
- Improves posture
- Strengthens thighs, knees, and ankles
- firms abdomen and buttocks
- Relieves sciatica
- Good for your shoulders and lower back
- Low blood pressure
- Foundation: Feet not parallel, too wide/narrow of stance, weight not balanced in feet.
- Lack of muscular energy, muscles not grabbed onto bones.
- thighs, shoulders or head forward.
- Head dropped back too far.