Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Step By Step
- Set foundation, sit up straight with legs out long, shoulders back and heart lifts, feet flex. Spread toes.
- Strengthen thigh muscles.
- Inner spiral, widen thighs and anchor inner edge of legs to floor.
- Extend from pelvis core out through feet and up through crown of head.
- Foundational pose from all seated postures.
- Strengthens and improves endurance of back, leg and arm muscles.
- Opens chest, hips and groin.
- Tones abdominal muscles.
- Increases circulation.
- If the body is leaning back it may be because tight hamstrings are dragging the sitting bones toward the knees and the back of the pelvis toward the floor. If that is happening elevate pelvis by sitting on a blanket.
- Torso leaning back.
- Shoulders forward.
- Leg muscles relaxed.