Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Jade Brand Extra Wide Yoga Mat
As Jade is made with open cell, natural rubber, you can say goodbye to slipping on your practice mat – even if it gets wet with perspiration. Natural rubber has long been used where safety demands non-slip performance. Jade takes advantage of the non-slip properties of natural rubber- resulting in the best slip-resistance on the market.
Try it – we’re sure you’ll agree.
In addition to providing better slip-resistance, because it is made of natural rubber, Jade has exceptional resilience, unmatched “compression set” resistance and incomparable cushioning. These characteristics guarantee you the ideal mat for those looking for maximum comfort and performance.
Jade can be hand washed with mild soap and warm water; hang or lay flat to dry (out of direct sunlight).
Jade is Green
Jade is constructed of natural rubber, a renewable resource tapped from rubber trees – containing no PVC or ozone depleting substances. Perfect for the yogi concerned about the earth and is made in the USA in compliance with all U.S. environmental and labor laws and through its partnership with Trees for the Future, Jade Yoga plants a tree for every mat sold.
No matter what your faith, our yoga mat is a sacred space for each yogi / yogini.
So how do you choose the right mat?
- Is the color appealing to you? You have to be drawn to the color. People choose their color first thing it seems. I hear it in the lobby all the time. They spend time pondering the mood the color will provide or weather or not it will match their clothes. Will it hold up to the ambush of dirty feet?
- Is the texture appealing? Yoga mats now are a variety of textures from cloth to rubber to old compressed tires to towels.
- Do I stick or slide? We need security on the mat to be confident we will not slip. One helpful hint I have is to lay a towel down at the top of my mat to absorb sweat.
- Is it environmentally healthy? Does it containing no PVC or ozone depleting substances?
- Does the mat have a high percentage of latex? Many people are allergic to latex so find a mat like a Jade, which is 99% latex free.
- Does is cushion my body? Is it comfortable even on hard surface like wood or concrete. Mats come in a variety of thicknesses to. The average is 3/16 inch but for extra cushion there is also 5/16.
- Can you wash it? You can wash your mats by soaking in a bathtub, hosing it off or in a front-loading washing machine (no agitator) on gentle. We recommend a mild soap. Do not use oils, fabric softener or harsh abrasives. The mat should then be hung or laid flat to dry. DO NOT DRY IN OR ALLOW PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO DIRECT SUNLIGHT. Shout out to those of you from AZ. Whoop!
- Does it fit? Many yoga mats come in sizes now. For example Jade Yoga mat offers an Extra Wide and child size mats. The standard lengths are usually 68” and 74”.
The Extra wide mat is only $71.95 + shipping $10.00
Sorry… We can not ship any mats International. DOMESTIC ORDERS ONLY PLEASE!!!
“I believe in Jade yoga mats so much it is the mat I personally use and we always carry them at the studio and online. I love mine so much, I named it Charlie” ~Courtney Chalfant