Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Seated Wide Leg Straddle
Step By Step
- Start in Staff Pose and then spread the legs a comfortable distance apart.
- Strengthen thigh muscles while inner spiraling thighs to get the lower back tied in. Shins in and thighs out and work tailbone down.
- Bend at the hips and lead down with the heart keeping head inline with the spine.
- Stretches the insides and backs of the legs.
- Stimulates the abdominal organs.
- Strengthens the spine.
- Calms the brain and nervous system.
- Relieves stress, anxiety, and mild depression.
- Reduces fatigue and insomnia.
- Lower back injuries.
- Lack of muscular energy.
- Legs too outer spiraled.
- Lack of shoulder loop.
- Leading with the head instead of the heart.
- Feet asleep.