Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Step By Step
- Stand with feet hips distance apart, second toes should be parallel and four corners of the feet pressed into the earth.
- Lift and spread the toes and release one at a time.
- Gently rock side to side and back and forth until weight is balanced evenly on both feet. Legs should be firmly rooted into the earth.
- Tornado the legs feeling a spiraling effect from the base of the feet upward to the top of the crown… Shins in thighs Out… thighs tighten as knee caps lift up the thigh.
- Tuck tailbone and lift pubis toward the naval.
- Sides go long and allow spine to rise up.
- Shoulder blades press into back and then release down back. Heart lifts. Arms down by side.
- Body parts stack one on top of the other ending with the head in line with the middle of pelvis.
- Improves posture
- Strengthens thighs, knees, and ankles
- firms abdomen and buttocks
- Relieves sciatica
- Reduces flat feet
- Foundation pose for all standing poses
- Foundation: Feet not parallel, too wide/narrow of stance, weight not balanced in feet.
- Lack of muscular energy, muscles not grabbed onto bones.
- thighs, shoulders or head forward.
- Palms facing back.
- Low blood pressure