Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Step By Step
- Start by lying down on the back.
- Tuck forearms and elbows up close to the sides of the torso.
- Palms slightly under the seat. Elbows and forearms are pressed down on the mat. then press scapulas into the back and with an inhale, lift upper torso and head away from the floor.
- Head releases back to the floor as heart rises.
- Stretches the deep hip flexor and the muscles between the ribs.
- Stretches and stimulates the muscles of the belly, throat and the front of the neck.
- Strengthens the muscles of the upper back and back of neck.
- Improves posture.
- Helps relieve asthma.
- Aids to digestion
- Neck bent instead of a long gentle curve.
- Legs inactive.
- Legs outer spiraled.
- Lack of should and/or pelvic loop.
- High of low blood pressure.
- Serious lower back pain or neck injury.