Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Step By Step
- Sit with legs out straight. Inhale.
- Exhale, bend knees, pull heels toward the pelvis, drop knees out to the sides and press the soles of the feet together as if the bottoms of the feet are kissing.
- Bring heels as close to pelvis as comfortably as possible.
- Sit up straight; pubis in front and the tailbone in the back are equidistant from the floor.
- firm the sacrum and shoulder blades against the back and lengthen the front torso through the top of the sternum.
- Stretches the inner thigh and groins.
- Strengthens abdominal muscles.
- Stimulates abdominal organs, ovaries and prostate gland, bladder and kidneys.
- Stimulates the heart and improves general circulation.
- Helps relieve mild depression, anxiety and fatigue.
- Soothes menstrual discomfort and sciatica.
- Helps relieve the symptoms of menopause.
- Therapeutic for flat feet, high blood pressure, infertility and asthma.
- Groin or knee injury: Only perform this pose with support under outer thighs.
- Pelvis foundation.
- Lumbar kyphosis.
- Pushing knees down.
- Sickled feet.
- Shoulders and head forward.