Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Step By Step
- Sit on the mat with legs out straight.
- Press hands on the mat a little behind the hips, shoulders back and wrap around the spine, fingers pointing towards the feet and arms strengthen.
- Lift up through the top of the sternum and lean back slightly.
- Bend knees to a 45 degree angle lifting feet off of the floor; feet are active.
- Come onto sits bone.
- Stretch arms out along side the legs parallel each other and the floor, palms in and stretch through the fingers.
- Extend legs out straight, pointing toes
- Strengthens the abdomen, hip flexors
- and spine.
- Stimulates the kidneys, thyroid,
- prostate glands and intestines.
- Helps relieve stress.
- Improves digestion.
- Neck injury; sit with back near a wall to
- perform pose. While tilting torso back,
- rest the back of the head on the wall.
- Heart problems.
- Low blood pressure.
- Shoulders rounding forward.
- Behind sits bone.
- Head forward.
- Lack of muscular and organic energy.