Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Step By Step
- Come into Plank Pose and place one hand under the face so that hand is in front of the shoulder.
- Turn the body to stack hips on top of each other.
- Feet become active, toes spread and press into the inner edges of the feet as hips draw up and other hands rests on the hip or extends straight up.
- Heart opens as thighs strengthen while extending through inside of leg and inner foot presses towards the floor.
- Gaze is up.
- Lift top leg straight up. flex the foot.
- then drop the leg behind you, curving the back and rolling the shoulder back to lift the heart.
- Turn the body back over into Plank Pose to finish the series.
- Strengthens the back, arms, belly and legs.
- Stretches and strengthens the wrists.
- Improves sense of balance.
- Students with serious wrist, elbow or shoulder injuries should avoid this pose.
- Hand misaligned; behind shoulder.
- Feet and/or leg muscles asleep.
- Lack of shoulder loop.
- Head forward.