Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Step By Step
- From Standing Forward Bend balance on one leg and draw other leg straight back and torso parallel to the floor. Toes are faced down.
- Front foot is firmly planted on the mat; leg is straight and spirals out. Back foot is flexed and leg has inner spiral. Hips are parallel to the mat. Core is tight.
- Extend arms out straight in front, palms facing each other and fingers alive. Creating a line from the tips of the fingers through the flexed foot that is parallel to the mat. (Arms can also be interlaced reaching behind you, at waist, or in airplane with palms facing down)
- Strengthens the feet, ankles, legs, shoulders and back muscles.
- Tones the abdomen.
- Increases muscular endurance, circulation, stamina and lung capacity.
- Stretches the hips and groin.
- Improves balance and posture.
- Heart leading down and body leaning forward.
- Not properly setting down foot foundation and loosing balance
- Arms can also be interlaced reaching behind you, at waist, or in airplane with palms facing down.
- Foot turned and/or not on four corners.
- Lack of muscular energy and/or knees bent.
- Hips not parallel to the mat.
- Lack of shoulder loop.
- Torso and back leg not parallel to the mat.