Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Step By Step
- Lay on belly, elbows under the shoulder, wrists coming straight out from elbows with forearms resting on the earth and hands down.
- Elbows and fingers are inline with each other.
- Spread fingers, knuckles and finger tips press down on mat.
- thighs become active, spread toes and press feet into floor.
- Shoulders back and hearts lifts off the mat.
- Strengthens back, arms, shoulders, legs and wrists.
- Stretches chest, lungs, shoulders and abdomen.
- firms the buttocks.
- Improves posture.
- Stimulates digestion and circulation.
- Helps relieve stress and fatigue.
- Opens the heart, throat and increases lung capacity.
- Soothes sciatica.
- Therapeutic for asthma.
- Back injury.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Wrists and elbows in.
- Hands and/or legs asleep.
- Feet sickled.
- Shoulders forward.