Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Side Angle Stretch
Step By Step
- From Warrior 2 with right leg forward, place right hand by the right foot.
- Then tuck tail bone under and roll your shoulders back.
- Extend the left arm up over the head.
- Take gaze up to the left hand.
- Spread the fingers and lift the heart.
- Stimulates digestion.
- Stretches the shoulders, chest, and groins.
- Strengthens arches, knees, thighs, calves and ankles.
- Increases muscular endurance.
- Take the bind by inserting bottom arm from the front of the body under thigh and reaching behind back by bending the elbow. the top arm reaches behind the back to grip the bottom hand.
- If your hands do not meet yet, use a strap or towel to make the connection with the hands.
- Extend the top arm over the head.
- Leaning forward
- Leaning too much into front knee
- Tail bone out
- Gaze is down