Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Step By Step
- From Mountain Pose (Lunge, Triangle or Downward-Facing Dog) draw leg back, heel to the mat and back toes are facing forward.
- Front knees are in line with toes.
- Hips and shoulders point forward and fold at the hips drawing the head to the knee.
- Activate both legs equally by pulling knee caps up and hips forward.
- Hands on the mat.
- Opens the chest.
- Calms the brain.
- Stretches the spine, shoulders, hips and hamstrings.
- Strengthens the legs, feet and ankles.
- Stimulates the abdominal organs and thyroid.
- Improves posture and sense of balance.
- Improves digestion.
- Back injuries; don’t fold all the way down. Use a wall if desired.
- Feet turned, not for corners.
- Feet in line, back foot too turned out.
- Hyper extending or bending knees.
- Lack of muscular energy.
- Hips and shoulders not to the front.