Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Step By Step
- From a Forward Bend press hands into the earth and walk or jump feet back.
- fingers spread and claw at mat. the wrists are in line with each other and under the shoulder.
- Core tightens as muscles wrap around the bones and tailbone tucks.
- Actively pull your belly button toward the spine.
- Waist lifts as heart melts.
- Strengthens arms, wrists and spine.
- Tones abdomen.
- Hands misaligned.
- Too short of a stance so back rounds or hips lift.
- Forearms not perpendicular to floor.
- Shoulder heads dipped forward, scapula not on back.
- Abdomen droops.