Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Step By Step
- From Mountain Pose step one foot back (basic).
- From Downward Dog take foot to hand (advanced).
- Hands on outside of feet, come onto fingers, elbows bent and shoulders back.
- Front knee comes over ankle by wiggling back foot back.
- Lift back inner thigh up and hug legs in together.
- Inhale back into body and exhale and soften behind heart.
- Head up and looking forward.
- Stimulates digestion.
- Stretches the shoulders, chest, and groins.
- Strengthens arches, knees, thighs, calves and ankles.
- Increases muscular endurance.
- Relieves symptoms of sciatica.
- Front knee going past ankle.
- Foundation, too short of stance and lounge not deep.
- Back knee dropped.
- Hands turned in, flat hands and round upper back.
- Head hung down.
- Knee injuries, know knee alignment.