Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Bottom of a Pushup
Step By Step
- From Plank Pose tighten and lift thighs and waist, shoulder blades on the back.
- Slightly jet forward and lower down until arms are at a 90 degree angle and body hovering a few inches above the mat.
- Elbows hug into the sides of the body, shoulders stay broad and gaze is towards the mat.
- Strengthens the arms and wrists.
- Tones the abdomen and builds core strength.
- Energizes the body.
- Hands misaligned.
- Elbows out.
- Forearm not perpendicular to the floor.
- Shoulder heads dipped forward.
- Abdomen drooped.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.