Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Step By Step
- Come into Bridge Pose, feet actively pushing into the mat, pelvis lifts and buttocks firmed but not hardened. Place hands by the head fingers pointed towards the feet.
- firmly press the hands into the mat and shoulder blades against the back and lift up onto the crown of the head. Keep arms parallel and claw at the mat.
- Press feet and hands into the mat, tailbone and shoulder blades against the back and lift head off of the floor and straighten the arms. Use lots of shoulder loop. Heart leads forward taking pressure off of the legs.
- Stretches the chest and lungs.
- Strengthens the arms, wrists, legs, buttocks and abdomen.
- Keeps spine strong and supple.
- Stimulates the thyroid, pituitary, lymph, digestive and reproductive organs.
- Increases energy and counteracts depression.
- Therapeutic for asthma, back pain, infertility and osteoporosis.
- Back, neck and knee injuries.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Heart problems.
- High or low blood pressure.
- Feet turned.
- Knees out.
- Hands turned in.
- Lack of shoulder loop.