Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Step By Step
- Start in Mountain Pose and set one foot on the mat with intension. Four corners of the foot on mat and release toes one at the time creating a firm foundation.
- Draw opposite foot up setting on the mat, shin or upper thigh pressing the heel of the foot into thigh with equal amounts of pressure toes pointing down. Tailbone tucks under.
- Extend arms up.
- Do NOT place foot on the knee.
- Strengthens thighs, calves, ankles and spine.
- Stretches the groins, inner thighs, chest and shoulders.
- Improves sense of balance.
- Relieves sciatica and reduces flat feet.
- Foot turned out, not on four corners.
- Lack of muscular energy.
- Hips not parallel to the ground.
- Lack of shoulder loop.
- Standing leg femur forward.
- Foot pressing on knee.
- Low blood pressure.
- High blood pressure; don’t raise arms over the head.