Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Step By Step
- Lay down on the back.
- Feet splay open a little bit wider than hips width apart.
- Palms are up and resting up by the side.
- Shoulders draw down away from the ears and relax.
- Chin rises gently and face softens. Eyes close.
- Body releases all tension and melts into the mat.
- Calms the brain and helps relieve stress and mild depression.
- Relaxes the body.
- Reduces headache, fatigue and insomnia.
- Helps to lower blood pressure.
- Back injury or discomfort; use props like blankets or bolsters.
- Pregnancy; raise head and chest on bolster.