Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Step By Step
- From Shoulder Stand bend at the hips and slowly lower toes to the mat, above or beyond the head.
- Torso is perpendicular to the ground and legs are fully extended.
- Throat is softened as the chin draws away from the chest. Shoulders and back of the head presses into the mat.
- Super important to keep chin lifted.
- Calms the brain.
- Stimulates the abdominal organs and the thyroid gland.
- Stretches the shoulders and spine.
- Strengthens upper back muscles.
- Helps relieve the symptoms of menopause.
- Reduces stress and fatigue.
- Therapeutic for backache, headache, infertility, insomnia and sinusitis.
- Neck injuries.
- Asthma and high blood pressure.
- Chin tucked.
- Lack of shoulder loop.
- Elbows out to the side.
- Lack of muscular energy in legs.