Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Step By Step
- Kneel on the floor with knees hips with apart and thighs perpendicular to the floor. Shins press firmly into the mat toes tucked or feet flat with toes active and pinky toes pressed into the mat.
- Inner spiral thighs, firm buttocks but don’t harden.
- Hands rest on the back of the pelvis. Base of the palms on the tops of the buttocks, fingers pointing down. Use hands to lengthen down through the tail bone. then lightly from the tailbone towards the pubis. Heart lifts and opens.
- One arm at a time, extend up through the body and then draw hand to the heel.
- Heart lifts and head drops back. Maintain a relatively neutral position, neither flexed nor extended or allow the head to drop back. One should be able to swallow comfortably.
- Stretches the entire front of the body, the deep hip flexor, ankles, thighs, groin, abdomen, chest and throat.
- Strengthens the back muscles and legs.
- Improves posture.
- Stimulates the organs of the abdomen, digestion and circulation.
- Increases spine flexibility.
- High or low blood pressure.
- Serious low back or neck injury.
- Feet sickled or asleep.
- Doing outer spiral before inner spiral.
- Lack of shoulder loop.
- Neck is hyper extended.
- Lack of tailbone scooping.