Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Step By Step
- From Staff Pose or Seated Forward Bend pull hands behind hips. fingers are faced forward and clawing at the mat.
- Begin to point your toes away from the body.
- Slowly raise pelvis off the earth and roll your shoulders back till your body is flat and all inline.
- Feel your gaze go up toward the ceiling and drop your head back. Not too far, make sure you can swallow.
- Really lift from your heart.
- On the exhale release back onto your seat.
- Strengthens and improves endurance of back, leg and arm muscles.
- Opens chest, hips.
- Tones abdominal muscles.
- Shoulder issues
- Wrist issues
- Shoulders forward.
- Leg muscles relaxed.
- Legs overly outer rotated.