Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Step By Step
- Start out kneeling on the floor.
- Place hands on the mat shoulders width apart and then take the crown of the head down 12 inches in front of the hands creating a triangle with the hands and head.
- Make sure to keep a long gentle curve in the neck when placing head down.
- Shoulder loop pulling shoulders onto the back and actively extend into the floor with the head.
- Draw knees up and into body. Knees can rest on the back of the forearms with feet active for Tripod Pose or extend through the heels towards the ceiling coming into the full pose.
- Body is active and in proper alignment, feet are flexed and toes are active.
- Calms the brain and helps relieve stress and mild depression.
- Stimulates the prostate, pituitary and pineal glands.
- Strengthens the arms, legs, spine and lungs.
- Tones the abdominal organs.
- Improves digestion and circulation.
- Reduces varicose veins.
- Helps relieve the symptoms of menopause.
- Therapeutic for asthma, infertility, insomnia and sinusitis
- Back and neck injuries.
- Heart conditions.
- High blood pressure.
- Low blood pressure.
- Chin tucked and flattening neck.
- Lack of shoulder loop.
- Legs and/or feet inactive.
- Legs outer spiraled.
- Elbows and/or hands out to the side instead of a stable base.