Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
It is our great pleasure to introduce you to our next retreat location at Shambala Petit Hotel, located on the South Beach of Tulum, Mexico.
Tulum is like no other place for total peace and relaxation. It draws people from all walks of life including those who love the yoga lifestyle, stars and all of us with busy lives who want to dial it back, get off the grid and just relax. We went there last year and have been yearning to return. The weather is amazing, the ocean water is a perfect temperature at all times. This year we have upgraded our venue, yet maintained the same price options.
You may already be familiar with the magic of Tulum and the beauty and peacefulness it has to offer. Its endless white sand beaches and crystal clear ocean come together to create an unforgettable experience unmatched in The Mayan Riviera. The Today Show just voted Tulum the #1 International location to travel with children.
Tulum is a calm and relaxing destination where tranquility is found just moments after arrival. Hidden among the palm trees, cherished by the turquoise water of the Caribbean Ocean, Shambala Petit Hotel is a secret spot where minimal décor meets the Mayan Culture.
Its pristine environment with the magical help of the waves crashing onto the shore wash over the stress accumulated by the daily and working routine.
The sun energizes your body, the stars light up your walks on the beach at night and the sound of the waves, while you are in bed, drifts you into magic dreams like sweet lullabies.
When you think of the perfect getaway do you think:
- God’s breathtaking scenery
- His Presence magnified by fellowship with other believers
- Naps every day
- Delicious healthy food
- Relaxed luxury
- Beautiful Beach…Located on a pristine white sand, clear water ocean beach
- Yahweh Yoga classes every morning
- Truly getting away from it all at an eco-chic resort that instantly makes you feel at home
- Spa & Massage packages available
- Hikes and tours around the Riviera Maya…nature in all of its splendor…between the pristine blue ocean and the emerald green tropical forests and jungles
If this is what you’re looking for, reserve your spot now, as space is limited!
Rates Include 3 healthy fabulous meals per day, 12% tax and Yahweh Yoga fees. The rates per person are as follows:
- One king size bed or 2 single Beds & private bathroom available for 1 or 2 guests
$1420.00 per person. Includes 3 meals per day $284.00 per day
- One king size bed or 2 single Beds & Shared Outside Bathroom available for 1 or 2 guests.
This Casa share the bathroom with another retreat guest.
$1075 per person. Includes 3 meals per day $215.00 per day
- One king-size bed or 2 single beds. The bathroom this located in a little private patio right next to the casita available for 1 or 2 guests.
$1620 per person. Includes 3 meals per day $324.00 per day
- One king size bed or 2 single beds & private bathroom, available for 1 or 2 guests.
$1600 per person. Includes 3 meals per day $320.00 per day
- One queen size bed. This cabaña shares a bathroom with another retreat guest, the cabaña is located on the garden side of Shambala.
$1075 per person. Includes 3 meals per day $215 per day
All casitas are equipped with a ceiling fan, mosquito net, bathroom towels and beach towels.
Wireless internet is available if you would like to bring your own laptop, a code will be provided to you upon your request at reception.
Swedish massage & Thai massage are available with a reservation made at the main office. Price: $85.00 for 60 minutes
They have kayaks, boogey boards and Snorkel gear that are available for us to use free of charge.
A $300 NON-Refundable Deposit is required to hold your spot.
Final payment must be made May 15, 2013.
Be sure to bring your passport.
Transportation from Cancun Airport
- Private taxi from Cancun airport: $150.00
- Shuttle bus Cancun airport: $40.00
- Tourist bus Cancun airport to Playa Del Carmen (1 hour): approx. $8.50 (depart hourly)
- Bus from Playa Del Carmen to Tulum town (50 minutes): approx. $15.00 (depart hourly)
- Taxi from Tulum town to Shambala Petit Hotel: approx. $7.00
- Comfortable Walking/ Biking Shoes / Flip-Flops
- Yoga Clothes or T- Shirts and shorts
- Bathing Suit / Sun protection / Sarong / Sunglasses / A hat to protect you from the sun while walking or biking
- Personal toiletries / Medications/supplements / Water bottle / Flashlight / Sunscreen / Insect repellant
- Warm clothes or a shawl for cooler nights / A journal and pen or pencil / Good books to read while lounging in a hammock
- Camera to capture the amazing scenery of Tulum and perhaps a disposable underwater camera for snorkeling
- Eye pillow / Laptop (we have Internet wireless connection ) / IPod / Chargers / Map if you are planning to look around
Questions & Answers
Q. Is it safe to travel to Mexico?
A. There has been a lot of press about violence in Mexico and while sadly this is the case in some border towns, Shambala Petit Hotel hosts retreats in the quiet and Beautiful Beach of Tulum, far from these non safe areas. In fact The Today Show just voted Tulum the #1 International location to travel with children. We do recommend guests take normal travel precautions, but rest assured you will be far from the “border town” violence.
Tips, Gratuities, Gifts
If you wish to leave a tip for the staff, The Hotel Manager will provide you with an envelope to collect the money on the last night of the retreat. We handle all of the normal tipping from dining rooms to luggage, etc. I find it easiest to collect the money before the group leave, then split the total between all the staff of the hotel that help to make happened your retreat.