Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Step By Step
- From Downward-Facing Dog come onto forearms.
- Elbows come under the shoulders and forearms extend straight out. Wrists are shoulders width apart and palms on the mat.
- Heart melts as gravity takes your heart and body down.
- Gaze is between the hands as legs walk in towards the body.
- Strengthens the shoulders, arms and back.
- Stretches the shoulders, neck, chest and belly.
- Improves sense of balance.
- Calms the brain and helps relieve stress and mild depression.
- Elbows are wide.
- Wrist width is narrow.
- Pushing away from the earth, losing shoulder loop.
- Lack of muscular energy in legs.
- Lack of kidney loop.
- Back, shoulder or neck injuries.
- Heart condition.
- High blood pressure.