Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
Step By Step
- Come into a squat, hands on the mat under shoulders; wrist parallel and fingers clawing on mat.
- Knees to the back of the upper arms as close to the arm pit as possible.
- Gaze forward ahead of fingers, rock forward getting the weight into the fingers.
- Lift one foot at a time while flexing foot and spreading toes. Tailbone lifts.
- Hug forearms, feet, legs and knees to the middle and then straighten arms.
- Strengthens arms and wrists.
- Stretches the upper back.
- Strengthens the abdominal muscles.
- Opens groins.
- Tones the abdominal organs.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Hands misaligned.
- Lack of hugging to the middle with hands, forearms and legs.
- Gaze towards the feet.
- Feet asleep.