Welcome to Yahweh Yoga!
5 Signs You Should Quit Your Job and Become a Yahweh Yoga Teacher
Matthew 7:7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.”
I love this verse, because it is a very encouraging one. It reminds us that if we ask God for a job, that he will answer our request. If we seek the right job, we will find it. And if we knock on the employment door, it will be opened to us. God wants us to do what we love and what serves HIM.
5 Signs You Should Quit Your Job and Become a
Yahweh Yoga Teacher
- Do you dread going in? Going somewhere each day you dread takes a toll on your attitude. When you don’t want to go your self talk during preparation to go in can become toxic.
- How’s your health? Is your job taking a toll on your health mentally, physically and emotionally?
- Are you growing in your current job? You can always grow as a yoga teacher….just saying.
- Is God calling you to teach Yahweh Yoga? Is there a tugging on your heart to serve and share the beauty of Christian style yoga?
- Make money doing what you LOVE!
Proverbs 3:5 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;”
Doing what you love for a living requires us to trust in the Lord with all of our hearts and not lean on our own wisdom. I have to confess that I tried running ahead of God several times in my life. The solution to my impatience and lack of faith is explained precisely in Proverbs 3:6, as Solomon shares, “in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” Once I submitted to God’s direction, he was able to lead me where I needed to go. So I pray that if God is calling you to teach you hear him because trust me….it is the best job ever!!!